Watersports Experience at Polkerris Beach
This one to one session is the perfect gift for someone who wants a stand-up paddle boarding lesson tailored to their needs and abilities. Ideal if you want a session run at your own pace where you can focus on areas such as developing your technique or improving the speed and confidence of your turns.
- You’ll receive expert, tailored tuition from an experienced BSUPA instructor.
- You’ll be using the latest Red Paddle Co kit.
- Your lesson will take place in a sheltered bay on the South Cornish coast
- Wetsuits and buoyancy aids are provided, and there are changing rooms with a shower for your use, as well as a shop and cafe on site.
- 1:1 paddle boarding masterclass
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Wetsuits and buoyancy aids provided
- We are open from Good Friday - End October. We advise booking in advance, especially during school holidays.
- This voucher is valid for one person. The minimum age is 8, under 18s need parental consent on the day. No experience is necessary.
- Voucher holders must book and redeem their place on the experience within 2 years of the order date.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you through our booking system. A physical voucher can also be sent if you select the physical card option (+ £3 P&P). Please add a name for personalisation at checkout.
- To book, ask a question or find out more about this experience check out our SUP page, contact us or call us on 01726 813306.
- Polkerris Beach, near Fowey, Cornwall PL24 2TL