Watersports Experience at Polkerris
A one to one tailored sailing session is a fantastic gift to give that special individual who wants to try their hand at sailing for the first time or those who want to work on their own personal sailing goals such as rudderless sailing, build confidence carrying out a day sail, rigging different boats independently, or for improving all-round skills such as better strong wind sailing.
- You’ll receive expert, tailored tuition from an experienced RYA instructor.
- Learn in our Wayfarer, Wanderer, Pico, Quba or Catermaran sailing boats.
- Your lesson will take place in a sheltered bay on the South Cornish coast
- Wetsuits and buoyancy aids are provided, and there are changing rooms with a shower for your use, as well as a shop and cafe on site.
- 1:1 sailing clinic
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Wetsuits and buoyancy aids provided
- We are open from Good Friday - End October. We advise booking in advance, especially during school holidays.
- This voucher is valid for one person. The minimum age is 8, under 18s need parental consent on the day. No experience is necessary.
- Voucher holders must book and redeem their place on the experience within 2 years of the order date.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you through our booking system. A physical voucher can also be sent if you select the physical card option (+ £3 P&P). Please add a name for personalisation at checkout.
Polkerris Beach, near Fowey, Cornwall PL24 2TL