Protecting Our Oceans Through Our Slippers
Driven by our passion for protecting the ocean and its sea life, as well as supporting innovative sustainable production, we couldn't resist these Mecredy slippers. They have strong environmental credentials and innovative production techniques, removing plastic from the ocean and turning it into these slippers! We love these vibrant pop colours for a modern look with plenty of comfort.
- Non-slip rubber sole.
- Lightweight slipper with a comfortable and breathable insole.
- These slippers have been made with 2 plastic bottles collected from the sea.
- Mercredy use an innovative production process to turn plastic bottles into fibres used to make the slippers.
- Made in Spanish factories, committed to reducing the environmental impact of shoe production using traditional techniques and handcrafted processes
- Mercredy are one of the few companies that have the Global Recycled Standards Seal (GRS). THE GRS is an international product standard that looks to verify the recycled content of products and verifies responsible social, environmental and chemical practices in production.
- 100% Vegan
- 100% Sustainable
- The slipper upper and lining is made from heavy-duty felt, certified as 100% recycled by the GRS.
- Outsoles are made from 100% natural rubber from sustainable sources.
- Slip-on design.
- Made in Spain.
- Not machine washable. Hand wash only.
- The product colours are navy and yellow.
- Brand: Mercredy 'Recycled Clothing Co'