Always Stay Wild
Cornish-based illustrator Lu has been working as a graphic designer since 2008, when she graduated with a Graphic Design degree. In 2020 Lu began creating her sea-inspired images as a way of therapy and to help her mental health. She is inspired by Cornwall, the ocean, mental health, and positivity.
Depicted wearing Batoko swimsuits, which are made from recycled plastics, this gorgeous print features three swimmers in the water and represents the connection and shared experience of wild swimmers.
- The print has a border, which makes it easy to frame and comes unframed so that you can choose a frame to suit your decor.
- Unique hand-drawn artwork by a Cornwall-based artist, which makes a lovely addition to your home or a gift for a sea lover or swimmer.
- A4 size print
- Printed on 230gsm Art Archival Quality Paper Stock
- In a protective bio-based film
- Lu Cornish: Always Stay Wild