Original Art by a Cornish Illustrator
Jago has been illustrating children’s books since graduating from Falmouth in 2003. He works from his North Cornwall home, where he lives with his family. Jago has created illustrations for numerous children’s books, magazines, TV shows, album covers, and logos too. He works digitally using an Apple Pencil with Procreate on an iPad Pro.
This gorgeous depiction of a swimmer and a whale connecting is sure to put a smile on your face and makes a thoughtful addition to any sea and whale lover's home.
- Prints of original digital artwork, which is created using Procreate and an iPad Pro.
- The print has a border, which means that it is easy to frame.
- Unique work by a North Cornwall based award-winning children's book illustrator that makes a lovely addition to your home and a thoughtful gift too.
- High-quality pigment inkjet A4 Print
- Printed on 225g Somerset Enhanced Archival textured paper
- In a protective biodegradable cellophane sleeve
- Signed by the artist