Original Art by a Cornish Illustrator
Jago has been illustrating children’s books since graduating from Falmouth in 2003. He works from his North Cornwall home, where he lives with his family. Jago has created illustrations for numerous children’s books, magazines, TV shows, album covers, and logos too. He works digitally using an Apple Pencil with Procreate on an iPad Pro.
A fun and fabulous card featuring two big whales and three surfers in black and white, with a hint of orange.
- A blank greeting card ready for your own greeting or message, perfect for all kinds of occasions or just to say hello.
- Prints of original digital artwork, which is created using Procreate and an iPad Pro.
- Unique work by a North Cornwall based award-winning children's book illustrator.
- A6 card
- printed with pigment inks onto 400gsm smooth white card.
- Blank for your own greeting
- With a recycled brown kraft envelope
- In a protective biodegradable cellophane sleeve