Love Beauty, Love Nature
Cleanse and revitalise your skin with this fantastic naturally-grown loofah. Perfect for your knees, legs, feet, or any areas that could be softer, this loofah is a great addition to your bathroom.
- Make your bath time eco-friendly with this fantastic range of eco-friendly bath and self-care products, great for your skin and the environment.
- The loofah plant, is an organic and natural material, grown on trees and resembles courgettes! Once fully grown, the skin is peeled off to reveal the inner fibres, which are dried for use, making this fully natural product vegan friendly.
- Loofah exfoliates, smooths, and softens dead skin, leaving your body soothed and revitalised.
- The large and light texture provides effective cleansing and massaging, and is also quick-drying and resistant to mould growth.
- The loofah has a hanging loop for easy storage and drying.
- Made from Loofah
- The loofah is grown traditionally without the use of chemicals or pesticides on a small farm in Antioch, Southern Turkey.
- Use wet with warm water. Apply soap to produce a rich lather and massage skin in a circular motion
- After use, rinse in clean water and leave to dry naturally
- Designed and developed in London, UK
- Brand: Eco Bath London 'Love Beauty, Love Nature'