Recycled Picnic Blanket Inspired by the Sea
Lovingly crafted from recycled wool in Britain, each blanket is completely individual and unique to you. The blankets are made from leftover wool and recycled for these unique blankets.
- Designed in Cornwall and made in Britain.
- The blankets are made from certified wool, which is 100% organic. The wool used for these blankets is produced in a sustainable way, making these blankets a great eco-friendly choice.
- Wool is a highly breathable material that helps you to stay warm when it’s cold and cools you when it’s warm. It's also a hyperallergic material and helps support your immune system, meaning these blankets not only look fantastic, but they're good for you too!
- Each blanket is unique, meaning that your blanket is completely individual to you!
- Recycled wool
- Stanard Blanket size 120cm x 150cm
- Large blanket size 150cm x 183cm
- Hand wash or machine wash on a gentle 30-degree wool cycle, use wool detergent. Do not tumble dry.
- The colour of the blankets is random and may not be as shown in the pictures.
- Brand: Atlantic Blankets 'GIVE WARMTH. PROTECT. LIVE SIMPLY. BE HAPPY'